Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Paper Craft Crew - PCC #239

Well, well, well!!! Would ya LOOKIE here!!! I am blogging!!! I am ACTUALLY BLOGGING!! I feel like I am SO out of the loop!!! I am still busily working on my daughter's wedding stuff ... something that is taking a LOT of time! I'm enjoying it, but it's sucking up ALL my extra time (if there even IS such a thing in my universe!!)!!! Thank goodness for the Paper Craft Crew and their challenges!!! They have given me a REASON to create!!

Spent a good portion of Tuesday morning at the florists. We were looking at #alltheflowers. Don't you just LOVE the smell of fresh flowers???? I know I do! Which is what inspired me to make my card for this week's challenge ... which was to use some sort of metal embellishment ... but I was thinking FLOWERS!!!

Stamps: Beautiful You
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Watercolor
Ink: Basic Black, Watercolor Pencils (Rich Razzleberry)
Accessories: May Flowers Framelits, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Mini Paper Clips, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Aqua Painter









Easy enough, right???









Here's a link to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge so you can play along:

Paper Craft Crew #239

So here I go again ... I will be back in the trenches (after I get off work, of course) working on finishing up wedding announcements!!! I NEED to have them out by this weekend!!! YIKES!!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

Beautiful card! I love the combination of elements you used.