Sunday, July 16, 2017

Monday Montage #97

I love summer! I love being outside ... I love spending time with my family! We had an AWESOME weekend up at our family's condo at Bear Lake (on the border of Utah and Idaho). We ate, played games, jet skied, swam, ate some more, played croquet and just enjoyed being together!! And to top it off, I got to STAMP something!! Pretty perfect weekend, I'd say!! So now it's time to see what the Monday Montage girls are up to. Great idea, don't ya think??

I have NEVER-EVER been able to resist a stamp set with citrus in it. And I mean NEVER!! Whenever I see one, I try to talk myself out of it ... "do I really NEED another citrus stamp set??" The answer is YES!!! Duh!!! This one is particularly fun because it has a super-duper cute PUNCH that goes with it!! I'm in citrus HEAVEN!!

Stamps: Lemon Zest
Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Lemon Builder Punch, Happy Birthday Thinlits Die, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Night of Navy 1/2" Gingham Ribbon

It has been SOOOO hot outside. Which means it is VERY hard for me to go running (and I hate that!!)!! I have TWO races at the end of August ... and I need to be able to stay in shape for that. Is there ANY way you can run without getting hot??? If you have any answers, let me know!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... summer fun at its finest!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.pngMon

No comments: