Sunday, October 22, 2017

Monday Montage #103

It's Monday Montage time again!!! I took a little break from working on my Halloween costume (cannot WAIT for it to be done!) so that I could do some paper crafting ... Who else needs more days in their weekend??? I know I do!!

This is the time where I am going to ENABLE you. As I have (still) be cleaning and reorganizing my craft room, I keep coming across bits and daps of things that I LOVE!!! And they are "retired" ... like, WHY does that MATTER even???? I have FOREVER stopped myself from using things that are "old". NO IDEA why I do this ... new things are FUN, but old things are ALSO fun!!! So I am giving you permission to use ANY old crafty bits, bobs, stamps or ANYthing!!! There ... I said it!

Stamps: Mediterranean Moments, Post Script
Paper: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
Accessories: Layering Circle Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Paper Daisies (retired), Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Venetian Crochet Trim (retired), Pearl Basics

The Mediterranean Moments stamp set was designed by NONE OTHER than our own fellow Monday Montage-r, Kaitlyn Zumbach!!! Make me SOOOO very happy to use it, know that all of her love and talent were poured into this set!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... they will inspire you!




 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.pngMon

No comments: