Friday, February 2, 2018

Fab Friday #130

I believe I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!! Yes, I do!!! They don't always come as quickly as we would like them to, but they DO come!!! I made this little card in my FINALLY clean craft room. It has been SUPER disheveled (aka DISASTER) for over a year since we had a flood in our basement ... aka there was water coming out of HUGE holes in my ceiling and raining down on my craft room floor!! The mess was soooo big an so deep and so tall, I could not pick it up, there was no way at all!!

And then I got to make the most STRESS-FREE creation that I have had the chance to create in many a moon (like, over a year1)! It was FUN!!! It was liberating ... it was DIVINE!!!

Found a stamp set I didn't even realize I had purchased ... so I went to town with it!

Stamps: Tranquil Tulips, Beautiful Peacock
Paper: Powder Pink, Berry Blast (Yeah, yeah, yeah ... I used the WRONG "pink"), Sweet Sugarplum
Ink: Powder Pink, Berry Blast, Sweet Sugarplum, Garden Green
Accessories: 1/8" White Grosgrain (retired from last year's Valentine's suite), Flourishes Thinlits Dies, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Classic Label Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Corner Rounder Punch (retired), Softly Falling Textured Impression Embossing Punch






OOooooo-laaaa-laaaa!!! I feel hearts and flowers and all sorts of sweetness coming from this combo!!






Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

And just so y'all can SEE for YOURSELVES ...THIS is the "before and after" shots of my crafty space ... and the before is actually not as bad as it WAS when it had the holes ripped into the ceiling!!! SOOOOO very happy to have that behind me!!


Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: